Football Federation Australia (FFA) is the national governing body for football in Australia. It governs all national teams (including the Caltex Socceroos and Westfield Matildas), the Hyundai A League, Westfield W-League, Foxtel National Youth League, Westfield FFA Cup, PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues and also leads state, community and grass roots football.
FFA is currently seeking a MiniRoos Operations Coordinator to join the participation department. The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day coordination of MiniRoos – FFA’s junior program for boys and girls aged 4-11, as well as performing a variety of administrative tasks including managing merchandise inventory and answering enquiries.
MiniRoos is the national junior program for boys and girls aged 4-11 years
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Manage MiniRoos merchandise orders, approvals and innovations
- Assist with the event management of all MiniRoos activities at major events, including FFA Cup finals, A-League & W-League finals and national team matches
- Assist the national development taskforce with day-to-day MiniRoos enquiries
- Coordinate industry reporting and competitor analysis
- Handle MiniRoos conference and event logistics, including booking rooms, choosing vendors, inviting guests and booking travel arrangements if necessary
- Other activities and projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in sports management is preferred
- Advanced IT (MS Office) and administrative skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills and process driven
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
Qualification, knowledge, skills and behavior desired
- Linked experience with Multicultural communities
- Genuine passion and desire to grow Football Participation in Australia
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian community football environment
FFA People & Culture
FFA’s staff culture is an evolving process of continuous improvement with a consistent passion across the business for growing the game to become Australia’s number 1 sport. FFA’s existing and incoming staff all need to align to the organsiation’s values - People, Collaboration, Integrity, Whole of Game, Unlimited Potential and Excellence. More recently there has been a conscious focus on improving flexibility and work life balance within FFA through the introduction of the FFA People & Work Approach. This allows individuals to develop informal work arrangements to suit their personal situations.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please be specific in the email title of the role you are applying for.
Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.