Casual/Part-time Workers Required!
PlayFootball Customer Support
If you have a passion for sport and if you’re looking to gain experience in the competitive sports administration field, Football Federation Australia (FFA), the national governing body for football, is currently seeking Casual/Part-time Customer Support staff for day, evening and weekend work over a 5-month period commencing in December 2019.
PlayFootball is the home of community football in Australia and presents an opportunity to be involved in this ground-breaking project for football in Australia. PlayFootball is FFA’s Community program, aimed at supporting grassroots clubs to raise standards across the country. PlayFootball will support and provide tools to clubs across key areas such as on-line registration, competition management, facilities, volunteers and inclusive practises.
This position will be key to assisting players to gain access to the online registration system as well as providing general support to the Football Community during the key registration months from December 2019 to May 2020.
Hours: The role will involve significant evening and weekend work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing telephone and email support to key stakeholders including clubs, players, volunteers and parents using the PlayFootball online registration system
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues have been resolved
- Maintain and update support documentation
- Accurately record support tickets in FreskDesk
- Recording and escalating any issues that arise
Experience and skills required:
- Friendly personality
- A ‘can-do attitude’
- Ability to work with customers of varying skills and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Motivated person who can work effectively both as a key team member and autonomously
- Effective customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Strong written English and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience of working with IT systems
- Understanding of club administration in Football would be an desired
- Experience of working with football clubs would be an desired
- A love of the game of football is desirable but not essential
Applications should be forwarded by 5pm Friday 25th October 2019 to