Football Federation Australia (FFA) is the national governing body for football in Australia. It governs all national teams (including the Caltex Socceroos and Westfield Matildas), the Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, Foxtel Y-League, FFA Cup, National Premier Leagues and also leads state, community and grass roots football.
FFA is looking for a talented and aspiring football Social Media Producer to join our team in the Digital Marketing & Content department.
- Produce content in line with the media and communications strategy
- Manage websites and social media, ensuring compelling, interesting and relevant information is shared
- Liaise with the FFA team to plan and execute content effectively and on time
- Attend key match days to produce digital content
- Maximise traffic to website and app
- Grow the social media networks
- Build relationships within the football community and local community partners
- Ensure quality of match day content and fan engagement
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in editorial copywriting and an eye for strong, compelling creative
- Experience with or understanding of key social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- Understanding of website CMS operational requirements
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Able to positively contribute to the culture and development football in Australia
- Flexible work hours are required to ensure deadlines are met and match day content is executed effectively
- Degree in communications, media, marketing or related field
- Knowledge of football
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and Premiere Pro
FFA People & Culture
FFA’s staff culture is an evolving process of continuous improvement with a consistent passion across the business for growing the game to become Australia’s number 1 sport. FFA’s existing and incoming staff all need to align to the organsiation’s values - People, Collaboration, Integrity, Whole of Game, Unlimited Potential and Excellence. More recently there has been a conscious focus on improving flexibility and work life balance within FFA through the introduction of the FFA People & Work Approach. This allows individuals to develop informal work arrangements to suit their personal situations.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com .
Please be specific in the application which role you prefer by outlining in the email subject.
Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.