Weekend Digital Content Producer - casual
Football Federation Australia (FFA) is the national governing body for football in Australia. It governs all national teams (including the Caltex Socceroos and Westfield Matildas), the Hyundai A-League, Westfield W-League, Foxtel Y-League, Westfield FFA Cup, National Premier Leagues and also leads state, community and grass roots football.
FFA is currently seeking a Weekend Digital Content Producer to join the Digital, Marketing & Commercial Department. The Weekend Digital Content Producer will drive the outcomes of the content plan, with specific responsibility for:
- Website – Responsibility for delivery of website content and its engagement with members and fans
- Social media - Delivery of social media content to inform and engage members and fans and build a database
- Multimedia and match day – creation of all content.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the development and delivery of media and communications strategy
- Promote each brand, and inform and engage the public via our owned channels
- Increase traffic, user engagement and the commercial value of digital assets through dynamic, compelling and exclusive content, initiatives and activations
- Follow the content schedule, including quality and quantity of production
- Produce content (e.g. editorial, images, and video) in line with the communications strategy
- Manage social media, ensuring there is compelling, interesting and relevant information available to maintain, and increase followers
- Liaise with marketing, media, commercial, and the wider FFA team to plan and execute content effectively and on time
- Attend key match days and coordinate the digital media content on these days
Knowledge, skills and behaviour required
- Strong experience/understanding of social media – particularly key platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Understanding of website CMS operational requirements
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Creative copywriting and eye for strong, compelling creative
- High attention to detail
- Experience in communications and media/public relations in the digital space
- Hunger and curiosity to continually explore new technology and opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadline
- Ability to build strong relationships, be clear thinking and calm under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple activities at the same time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Able to positively contribute to the culture and development football in Australia
- Flexible work hours are required to ensure deadlines are met, and that match day content is executed effectively
- Must be available to work long hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday’s
FFA People & Culture
FFA’s staff culture is an evolving process of continuous improvement with a consistent passion across the business for growing the game to become Australia’s number 1 sport. FFA’s existing and incoming staff all need to align to the organsiation’s values - People, Collaboration, Integrity, Whole of Game, Unlimited Potential and Excellence. More recently there has been a conscious focus on improving flexibility and work life balance within FFA through the introduction of the FFA People & Work Approach. This allows individuals to develop informal work arrangements to suit their personal situations.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com . Please be specific in the application the role you are applying for by outlining in the email subject.
Only candidates selected for the short list will be contacted in relation to this role.